KarmeleonStudio proudly presents 4Sight!
The new fun word game from to challenge your brain!
4Sight is available for iPhone (5 and above) and iPad running, IOS 8 and above.
4Sight in a nutshell
4Sight tests your word skills, spelling, creativity and lateral thinking!
For non-native English speakers, it is a fun way to improve your English language skills.
You are shown three clue words, and you have to find the link word.
It’s fun, it’s educational, it’s competitive! But think it sounds easy? Then KarmeleonStudio challenges you!
Versions of 4Sight
There are two versions:
4SightPro is available for €0.99 from App Store. For this single payment you receive an initial 300 words, then a monthly update of 30 words. It is cheaper and better for you than coffee!
- Five levels of difficulty: Simple, Easy, Moderate, Tough, Extreme
- Skill level evaluated after each set of 30 words (4SightPro only)
- New word sets released every month (4SightPro only)
- Easy to play interface with fun animations
- If you are stuck, get a hint
- Play anywhere anytime: no need to be online
- Help available within the game
- Great for parties and social gatherings
- Upload your score and compare with other players
How to Play
Follow the link below for more information on how to play 4Sight.
“If you’re a loyal subscriber to my daily newsletter (you should be!), then you know I love a quiz. I’m usually quite strong a word games, but alas! I have found my Kryptonite, see how you fare…
4SightPro is the word association game where you find the common word between three unrelated words. Even for you aspiring writers out there, with a wide vocabulary, this won’t be easy. Are you up to the challenge?” – AppGratis
If you really get stuck you can do either or both of the following:
- leave a comment with the clue words that you are stuck on, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Tap the button in the game to automatically generate an email with thw words you are stuck on. Again we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Compare your Score
Wen you complete a wordset, an email is automatically generated to KarmeleonStudio with your score. You can fill in the nickname by which you wish to be known, and send this to have your score posted on our website.
You can compare your score with other players by clicking the <scores> button on the bottom left of the game:
4SightLite – you connect directly to the website scores page.
4SightPro – you are taken to the scores screen in the game, where you see a summary of your scores for the completed wordsets.
To connect to the website scores page, click the <compare scores> button:
Your Opinion Matters to Us
KarmeleonStudio is constantly trying to improve 4Sight. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to receive our newsletter, please write ‘newsletter’ in the form above.